Aria Health-Frankford provides convenient primary care on the hospital campus and at the Wakeling Building, adjacent to the hospital. Also on the campus, our Health Center Clinic handles more than 5,000 outpatient cases per year. Our primary care services include:
- Acute and chronic illness management;
- One-on-one nurse consultation for disease specific teaching, insurance problems, and medical management;
- Convenient diagnostic testing;
- Continuity of care with a primary care doctor;
- Educational classes;
- Free Parking and more.
The Aria Health Center Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. To make an appointment, call 215-831-2355.
Call 1-877-808-ARIA to:
- Find an Aria Health primary care physician
- Make a physician appointment or schedule outpatient testing
- Register for health programs, free seminars and screenings
- Speak with a registered nurse about your health concerns